Visit.org is looking for an intelligent, ambitious Product Manager to join our team remotely. This is an opportunity for an experienced product management professional who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in local communities around the world.
Visit.org is a fast-paced, early-stage start-up company, a certified B-Corp and Benefit Corporation, and in the business of building a global infrastructure for the world’s Purpose Economy. Our SaaS technology is at the core of our mission to help enterprise companies engage their teams in social impact.
What Motivates Us
There is room for everyone! We empower each other to innovate and create processes that use technology to generate meaningful, lasting change. We enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to problems that are not a way around it but through it. We’re driven by the opportunity to help enterprises and their employees around the world to contribute to their communities.
When You Join the Team
• Manage the full product life-cycle, from research and design through development and release
• Own the product roadmap and product domain in the company
• Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and lead product development team from design through the successful rollout
• Act as product expert/champion when engaging with other business areas
• Leverage data and collaborate with clients as well as engineering, sales, and marketing team to synthesize feedback, define product direction, and create go-to-market strategies
• Measure the success of features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven and customer informed iteration
• Pitch in with anything and everything related to building new products
• At least 2 years’ experience as a product manager, preferably in a B2B SaaS tech company
• Startup experience is a must
• Experience using data analytics tools
• Experience in UI/UX and managing web products
• Ability to talk tech and understand databases
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote, full-time position.
How we care: